.:!Clock Terrorist!:. .:!Clock Terrorist!:.

Mr. Nice guy below

I think that it's not a time bomb. But a "terrorist that waits till it's 00:00" so he doesn't auto explode.

It's got a nice cartoon feel

Well done.

2 bad for the credit song though... :S

MasterNoud responds:

hey you got it right :3
haha I just was searching for a happy and stupid song and guess what!? I found it xd

but thanks :3

Luis Day '09!! Luis Day '09!!

Gotta love that beat.

You should try what i did,

Click play when the video is loaded and do that 2 times

Lucifer ! hahaha

Yeah that was great.

You Die You Die

OMFG

Tgis is really the worst thing ever.. Was screwing around in the flash database.. suddenly saw this, and it's really that bad! OMG I'myour second reviewer in six years! NOMYGOD! :P 1/10 1/5, I know I have to support you and tell what you can do better.. Well pretty much everything. and please don't ever make flash again.
DUDE

{SS} Convolution E13 {SS} Convolution E13

FTWWTF

A banana with underlines that say.. THis is not a pipe..

Well anyway.. Glad 2 be the first :D

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

WHAHAHAHA

OMG this one will stay in my mind LOL

The End of Bad Inventions The End of Bad Inventions

Dude.. It was funny.. But..

It was OK.. And Since the show has ended.. I don't have to give any help.. Well.. The credits were a bit of a showoff.. Your name your name your name your name your name your name.. Dude.. >< LAME. I think it was all hand drawn.. ? Becoz' i tried something like this on flash but it looked stupid.. If you read this review.. Probably not.. You could tell me..

What i really liked was the ending.. U SUCK lol.. MayB in your next flashes you could spend a LITTLE more time in detail.. Or mayB not .. And this is your style.. Well I think it's a brilliant idea anyway

Robot City: Christmas Robot City: Christmas

U = ROXX

HAHAHA, This one's in my fav's

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

Dude.. HAHAHAHA

I've Read EVERY single message u wrote at the scenes! LOL. I'm Writing this review just for you.. (since u said u love reviews) I really loved the voice acting! Nice lip Sync Btw...! (How can i contact ICE-WOLF? The 8 for humor is thanks to the janitor scene option.. And dude.. Keep ROCKIN'

Read my review please.. And maybe u can even respond to it..

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2